Indie Comics Magazine is a 64-page black and white comic book featuring eight complete stories in each issue.
The genres in this issue range from crime to zombies to sci-fi.
Issue #6 is now being solicited for pre-order on page 228 of the June 2012 issue of Diamond PREVIEWS and may be ordered via your local comic shop. (PREVIEWS Order Code: JUN120752)
This issue features stories written by the following CE alums and members:
* Timber Tom written by Don McMillanIn McMillan's Timber Tom, a space alien is not what it appears to be. In Kim's The Dead and Endless Wastes, a young Teddy Roosevelt battles zombies in the Old West. In Møane's Staying Positive, office sex is far from casual. In Anderson's Animal Control SCU, designer hybrid pets have become the latest fad. And in Sergi's The Zombie War of 1812, the British army joins with the Americans to battle an unexpected -- and undead -- adversary.
* The Dead and Endless Wastes written by Frederick Kim
* Staying Positive written by Glenn Møane
* Animal Control: Special Creatures Unit written by Rob Anderson
* The Zombie War of 1812 by Joe Sergi.
Several of the stories also feature lettering by Workshop member E.T. Dollman. Artists in the issue include Juan Romera, Antonio Bilfuco, Leandro Panganiban, Marc Jameson, and more.
You can view a trailer of the issue right here:
If you'd like to get a copy, make sure to pre-order it, to ensure that your local comic shop carries the book!
Congrats to all our alums and members appearing in this issue of Indie Comics Magazine!