Each issue contains great advice from our regularly updated blog on breaking in and making comics.
Recently, we've had articles on:
- Mark Waid's thoughts on the digital future;
- Terry Moore on the importance of great characters;
- Jim Zub's tips on creating great fight scenes;
- Our art instructor, Robert Atkins, on cover homages;
- Jeff Lemire & Joshua Fialkov on lessons learned from their early work; and
- Comics retailers giving advice to new creators.
- our courses on comic book writing, art, coloring, lettering, and editing;
- our upcoming live, online guests on the Creators Workshop (like the fine folks listed above); and
- community news about the publications and accomplishments of our growing family of Comics Experience alums and Workshop members.
Sign up on the main Comics Experience website (http://www.ComicsExperience.com) or using the box below!
If you want to make comics, write, draw, letter, and color comics, or improve as a comics creator, you'll find like-minded friends and colleagues in our online workshops and courses. We hope to see you there!